Personal data means all kinds of information, which directly or indirectly relates to a natural person. This can be a name, phone number, email address as well as other data such as photos and IP addresses that can be associated with a natural person.
Personal data processing
Personal data processing means any measure or combination of measures in relation to personal data, regardless of whether the measures are automated or not. Examples of common processing methods are collection, recording, storage and structuring.
What data can Bengt Dahlgren collect?
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address and browser settings
How does Bengt Dahlgren collect your personal data?
- Through enquiries or questions to Bengt Dahlgren via email, contact form on the website or social media.
- Through ordering books on our website.
- Through participation in an event organised by Bengt Dahlgren.
What does Bengt Dahlgren use your personal data for?
Bengt Dahlgren uses personal data only for legal purposes, e.g. the marketing of our services or events. Examples of how Bengt Dahlgren may use your personal data:
- To answer questions/enquiries that you submit.
- For continued communication with you in matters relating to your question/enquiry.
- For questions or information which may arise in connection with book orders on our website.
- To contact you with information about our services and events.
Who does Bengt Dahlgren pass your personal data to?
Bengt Dahlgren will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties. However, Bengt Dahlgren may share your personal data with:
- Other units within the Bengt Dahlgren Group
- External suppliers in order to manage various systems for Bengt Dahlgren, e.g. IT suppliers.
- Third parties when Bengt Dahlgren is required to do so by law.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookies. This is for your convenience so you do not have to fill in this information again the next time you write a comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this website, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also create several cookies to save information about your login and your selections for screen layout design. Login cookies are valid for two days and layout selection cookies are valid for one year. If you check the “Remember Me” box, your cookie will remain valid for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an extra cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie contains no personal data. It only specifies a posting ID for the article you just edited. This cookie is valid for 24 hours.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. video clips, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other site.
How can you access, check and delete your personal data?
According to §26 of the Swedish Data Protection Act (1998:204), you have the right, free of charge, to send us a written, signed application and we will inform you what personal data we hold about you and how we process it. You have the right to request a correction in respect of the personal data which we process about you. You also have the right to contact us in writing to request deletion of your personal data.